Gamo’s GX-40 is a 40 Joules compact and accurate air rifle which features a last generation precharged pneumatic air system (PCP). Gamo’s last generation PCP system provides a smooth, powerful and accurate shooting due to its sophisticated compression system, which supplies a constant air feed that efficiently boosts pellets of all calibers. This state of the art technology consists on a strengthened steel air cylinder which is able to deliver high power levels by using a mechanic opening valve.
This outstanding airgun is composed of a precise and reliable cold hammer forged barrel and a brand new ergonomic and adjustable polymer stock, which guarantees a perfect sight to target alignment.
- 360 m/s / 1180 ft/s
- Multishot cocking system
- Gamo Standard rifled steel barrel. Built-in muzzle brake included
- PCP Pre-charged pneumatic system
- CAT Two stage custom action trigger
- Automotive grade glass filled nylon all-weather stock
- Non-slip texture on grip and forearm.
- Gamo standard ventilated recoil pad
- Manual safety and automatic cocking safety system.
- 11mm Dovetail