The Lightforce Scope-Mounted Spotlight RMSM170 comes with an inline switch, Velcro fastener and standard cord. The unique recoil absorption system compensates for the heavy recoil associated with shotguns and large calibre rifles, returning the spotlight to its original position of alignment after each shot.
It also comes with a quick attach and detach system which allows you to easily remove and replace the light onto different riflescopes and barrels within seconds. The unique snap catch system locks the spotlight onto the mount easily by simply depressing the lever on the snap catch carrier. When you lift the lever, the light can instantly be removed for storage.
It also comes with a 100 watt Xenophot bulb.
If you want to get that prize kill first time, even in the dead of night, then this is a must-get spotlight to mount on your rifle or shotgun.
- Comes with 12V 100w Xenophot Lamp
- Supplied with both mounting options, universal scope/shotgun mounts are included in the box, packed with the lights
- Mounts can fit 1 inch and 30mm scope tubes
- Lightweight unit will not unduly affect firearm balance or point of impact unlike other top heavy systems
- Unique recoil absorption system capable of dealing with large calibers for unrivalled versatility
- Snap catch system – Attach or detach in seconds
- Standard cord
- Interchangeable between shotguns and rifles
- Velcro fastener for securing switch to stock
- Genuine IP65 rating dust tight and waterproof with Gore-tex breather (IP57/67/68/IP69K) to protect it against moisture/contaminant ingress