You know what they say about people who assume you can’t get HD optics, rugged performance and high end form-factor in a value-price binocular? They clearly haven’t checked out the Crossfire® HD. Add in the included GlassPakTM binocular harness for quick optic deployment in the field and superior protection and comfort – The Crossfire® HD truly is a rare find.
- HD Optical System – Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated – Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Rubber Armor – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof – Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Eye Relief||15 mm|
|Exit Pupil||4.2 mm|
|Linear Field of View||325 feet/1000 yards|
|Angular Field of View||6.2 degrees|
|Close Focus||6 feet|
|Interpupillary Distance||58-75 mm|